Official sponsor of
King of 2 Miles. More »
The MARCH 2.5x-25x52. SFP Rifle scope.
March 2.5-25x52mm Compact Zoom Scope (Second Focal Plane)
This second focal plane design scope has an 10x magnification ratio, which is the highest magnification ratio in a SFP (Second focal plane) configuration rifle scope made to date. This 2.5x-25x 52mm model comes in two versions. The Minute of Angle (MOA) and a Mil Radian (MML). This model compliments the Compact version which has a 42mm front lens. The 52mm Objective model has ED lenses short overall size and strong robust build quality as you would expect from a MARCH Scope.
It comes in illuminated and non-illuminated versions. Standard and Low illumination modules are available. Both modules provide four levels of reticle brightness or intensity (red) and can be cycled by simply pressing the pressure switch within the focus dial on the left side. Very effective feature at dusk or when aiming at a dark target. Illumination models auto shut-off too to save battery life. When the illumination is not activated the reticle remains black as per the non illuminated models with etched glass style reticles (MTR and MML style). Additionally, with the capability to set a position as the zero point in the elevation (0-set feature), the shooter will never lose their starting calibration point.
Reticle options include the standard wire style reticles of the Deplex, Crosshair and 1/4 dot. Then the glass etched reticles of MTR-1, 2, 3, 4 and the MML. These come in either non illuminated or illuminated versions.
The dial has 25 MOA per one rotation of the dial and 1/4 clicks. For Mil Radian there is 10 mil per one rotation of each dial and 1/10th clicks. Lots of total elevation adjustment range. Each Tactical scopes comes with Sun Shade and March Tactical Flip lens covers.
Select a scope here
NON ILLUMINATED Reticles available;
Crosshair & 1/4 Crosshair
ILLUMINATED Reticles available; with measurements.
Features - New 52mm objective lens version of the original 2.5x-25x42mm
- Second focal plane design with 10 times zoom ratios
- 52mm front lens with superb Japanese glass, ED technology
- Both MOA models and Mil-radin model available (adjustment turrets and reticle)
- MOA model -120 MOA elevation range and 60 MOA windage range. One turn is 25 MOA with 1/4 clicks
- M-Rad model- 34 MIL elevation range and 17 MIL of windage range. One turn is 10 MIL with 0.1 MIL clicks
- Side focus/parallax adjustment. Long eye relief up to 100mm. Main tube diameter is 30mm
- Tactical turrets with internal Zero set facility incorporated in the elevation turret
- Illumination models available with either STD or LOW level brightness switches.
- 3 reticle versions. Traditional type reticles like Duplex or non illuminated MTR glass etched and illuminated MTR glass etched
- New 6 level illumination switch. Each level is selectable and illumination is turned on and off from pressure touch pad in the focus dial.
- Supplied with a Sunshade, Tactical flip style lens covers which lock down.
- Mil Radian model with the Mil-Line (MML) reticle and M-rad turrets. Non illuminated and illuminated model
A 338mm (13.3inch)
B 139mm (5.7inch)
C 60mm (2.3inch)
D 41mm (1.6inch)
E 105mm (4.1inch)
F 92mm (3.6inch)
G 53mm (2.1inch)
H 48mm (1.9inch)
Magnification - 2.5x to 25x
Effective Lens Diameter - 52mm
Body Tube Diameter - 30mm
Exit Pupil - 1.6mm
Field of View, real - 2.5x ~ 8.0° . 25x ~ 0.8°
Eye Relief - 2.5x ~ 85-100mm. 25x ~ 89-96mm
1 Click Adjustment - 1/4MOA
Elevation Travel - 120MOA
Windage Travel - 60MOA
Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
Distance - 10 yards to infinity
Finish - Matte Black
Reticle - See reticles
Total Length - 314mm
Weight - 665g (23.4oz) - 695g (24.5oz) for illuminated version
Get started on the path to your ultimate shooting products right now. Contact us for more information on how we can create a shooting environment perfect for you.
Visiting MARCH Store - All are welcome to visit us but this is by appointment only. Please call or email to arrange an appointment Monday to Friday 0900hrs to 1700hrs.
March Scopes - Europe, PBS House, Charlwood Road, Lowfield Heath, Crawley, West Sussex. RH11 0PT.
PHONE + 44 (0) 1293 606901
EMAIL - email@example.com
March Scopes UK is a trading name/division of;
PBS International Freight Ltd.
Company Reg No. 264 8449
VAT No. 644 7226 33
SAFE SHOPPING WITH MARCH Scopes Europe
Your credit card data is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Secured by WorldPay.
Secured by WorldPay. Trusted worldwide
Download our reticle brochure.
Match a reticle to a MARCH scope ¬
Download our NEW
Highmaster Scopes brochure ¬
MARCH price lists ¬