Official sponsor of
King of 2 Miles. More »
The MARCH 5x-40x56. FFP Rifle scope.
March 5x-40x56. Zoom Scope. FFP (First Focal Plane)
This zoom scope has an 8x magnification ratio. Available in six (6) versions. Two Mil-Radian and four Minute of Angle (MOA) versions.
The Mil-Radian version with FML-1 reticle remains constant across the entire zoom range. Target ranging is accurate at any power. You can choose from two models. One version has one turn of adjustment dial of 5 Mil-Radian, and one click value is .05 Mil-Radian (1/20th). The other version has 10 Mil-Radian per one turn and 0.1 Mil-Radian (1/10th) clicks.
The MOA version with the FMA-1 or FMA-2 reticle scale value also remains constant across the entire zoom range. Target ranging is accurate at any power. Can choose from two versions in each reticle model. One version has 25 MOA per turn of the dials and has 1/4 MOA clicks. The other version has 10 MOA per turn of the dials and 1/8 MOA clicks which is usually more useful for target shooting. All these scopes are in illuminated version or non-illuminated version.
Additionally, with the capability to set any position as the zero point in elevation with the 0-set function, the shooter will never lose their starting calibration. As with all March scopes, high end extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses are used and the 56mm front lens delivers superb optics. For illumination models each level of reticle intensity (red) and can be operated by simply pressing the pressure switch within the focus dial knob. The new illumination switch has 6 levels and each level can be set or locked . One push of the pressure pad turns on and another push turns off. Auto turn off after one hour of inactivity. A STD illumination model switch is still available with 4 levels of illumination.
For Mil-Radian version the reticle centre "floating"dot size is .05 Mil-Radian. For MOA the FMA-1 illuminated reticle has the centre "floating" dot of 1/4. The FMA-2 reticle is only available for non illuminated MOA versions. The centre "floating" dot is 1/8 at all magnifications. The line thickness of the reticle grid section is half that of the FMA-1. Therefore it is not a "thick" reticle as is often associated with FFP and is similar to the thickness of reticles in SFP target scopes. This reticle is specifically design for Target Shooting by Stuart Elliott and Gary Costello. The 1 MOA line spacing (graduations) remain constant over the entire zoom range so a target shooter can confidently use these graduations for calculated hold offs at any and all zoom (magnification) points. Also with FFP scope design the point of aim does NOT shift throughout the entire zoom range. So a shooter can confidently zoom up or down in the process of shooting one target session. No point of aim shift. The hold off points of the graduated reticle remain constant with 1 MOA spacings, relative to the target at any distance, on any zoom level. A simple, 100% accurate, precise aiming platform.
Select a scope here
NON ILLUMINATED Reticles available; WITH MEASUREMENTS
ILLUMINATED Reticles available; WITH MEASUREMENTS
Features ¬ Big on features yet not too bulky
- First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle with 8x zoom ratio.
- Available in two Mil-rad versions and also in two MOA versions.
- For Mil Radian - the m-rad reticle scale value remains constant across the entire zoom range. Centre dot value is 0.05 MIL
- 24 Mil Radian elevation adjustment. 12 Mil Radian of windage adjustment.
- Two versions of turret systems. One turn is 5 mil-rad with .05 mil-rad clicks. Other version is 10 mil-rad per turn and .1mil clicks
- For Minute of Angle - the MOA reticle scale value remains constant over the entire zoom range. Centre dot value is 1/4 moa with FMA-1
- Special FMA-2 reticle designed specifically for F-class target shooting. Centre dot is 1/8 moa
- Choice of 10 moa per roation of turrets with 1/8 clicks or 25 moa per rotation version with 1/4 clicks.
- Side focus/parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity.
- Compact Overall size with Long eye relief and 34mm main tube design, 56mm objective lens. Japanese ED lenses
- Tactical turrets with zero set facility on elevation. Zero set is within the elevation turret and cannot be accidentally bumped or changed.
- Choice of illuminated or non illuminated glass etched reticles. FML-1 for m-rad and FMA-1 or FMA-2 for MOA version.
- Supplied with Sunshade, New Tactical flip covers.
- Reticles: FML-1 or FMA-1 or FMA-2 (reticle lines are half thickness and dot size is half size compared to FMA-1)
- New 6 level illumination switch for illuminated models.
A 387mm (15.2inch)
B 157mm (6.2inch)
C 64mm (2.5inch)
D 41mm (1.6inch)
E 144mm (5.7inch)
F 86mm (3.4inch)
G 66mm (2.6inch)
H 52mm (2.05inch)
Magnification - 5x to 40x
Effective Lens Diameter - 56mm
Body Tube Diameter - 34mm
Exit Pupil - 40x 1.4mm
Field of View, real - 5x ~ 4.0° or 7m @ 100m . 40x ~ 0.5° or .9m @ 100m
Eye Relief - 5x ~ 96-100mm. 40x ~ 92-98mm
1 Click Adjustment - 0.05MIL click version or 0.1MIL click version. 1/4 MOA click version or 1/8 MOA click version
Elevation Travel - 24MIL or 66 MOA
Windage Travel - 12MIL or 38 MOA
Focus - Side Focus / Parallax
Distance - 10 yards to infinity
Finish - Matte Black
Reticle - See reticles
Total Length - 387mm (15.2inch)
Weight - 890g (31.4oz)
Get started on the path to your ultimate shooting products right now. Contact us for more information on how we can create a shooting environment perfect for you.
Visiting MARCH Store - All are welcome to visit us but this is by appointment only. Please call or email to arrange an appointment Monday to Friday 0900hrs to 1700hrs.
March Scopes - Europe, PBS House, Charlwood Road, Lowfield Heath, Crawley, West Sussex. RH11 0PT.
PHONE + 44 (0) 1293 606901
EMAIL - email@example.com
March Scopes UK is a trading name/division of;
PBS International Freight Ltd.
Company Reg No. 264 8449
VAT No. 644 7226 33
Please note, we can only offer interest free finance to customers living within the UK. Interest free finance is available on any order total over GBP 1000.00 and is not restricted by any product or order size as long as the minimum amount has been met. We can offer a 6, 9, 10, or 12 months term. The initial up front deposit is a minimum of 25% with the remaining balance taken by the finance company, Omni Capital, starting 1 month after the order has been delivered. If you are interested in this service, please contact us to agree terms and we can send you a non-committal application. Any application can be cancelled at any time prior to order dispatch.
TO FIND OUT MORE PLEASE CONTACT US;
PHONE + 44 (0) 1293 606901
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFE SHOPPING WITH MARCH Scopes Europe
Your credit card data is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Secured by WorldPay.
Secured by WorldPay. Trusted worldwide
Download our reticle brochure.
Match a reticle to a MARCH scope ¬