Precision accessories sourced from around the world
Used by military worldwide
Mil-Com Products Information
These products were brought to our attention by BAT Machine Co, Inc! TW25B® lubricating light grease offers an unequaled level of lubrication and protection to firearms.
Engineered using proprietary PTFE nano-particle technology, TW25B® penetrates the pores of the metal and creates a roller-bearing smooth surface, greatly reducing component wear whilst offering an enhanced level of corrosion protection.
Why Use TW25B® lubricating light grease?
- TW25B® significantly improves firearm performance with longer lasting lubrication, lasting up to ten times longer than other lubricants.
- Performs dependably in all climates, under all weather conditions, on all types of firearms
- Works reliably in temperatures ranging from -90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (+232°C)
- Reduces the risk of friction and wear, helping to extend the life of weapon parts
- Repels sand, dust, grit, debris … resists wash-off, wear-off, burn-off, and evaporation between cleanings
- Generally harmless to wood, rubber, plastic or composite parts
- All synthetic, non-toxic, non-flammable and environmentally safe.
- Bolt lug abutments
- Bolt primary extraction cams
- Bolt cocking cams
- Light application to bolt body
TW25B® SYNTHETIC GUN GREASE 12cc SYRINGE super-lubricates heavy wear parts for optimal firearms performance, ideal for lubricating slides, rails and all wear parts. As a bore treatment, proven to increase muzzle velocity and tighten spread. TW25B® synthetic gun grease penetrates the pores of metal surfaces and creates a roller bearing smooth surface, giving you more shooting with a lot less gun cleaning. The choice of U.S. Navy SEALS and U.S. Special Forces worldwide… Officially specified lubricant of SIG SAUER.
TW25B® 4 fl oz SYNTHETIC GUN GREASE BOTTLE super-lubricates heavy wear parts for optimal firearms performance, ideal for lubricating slides, rails and all wear parts. As a bore treatment, proven to increase muzzle velocity and tighten spread. TW25B® synthetic gun grease penetrates the pores of metal surfaces and creates a roller bearing smooth surface, giving you more shooting with a lot less gun cleaning. The choice of U.S. Navy SEALS and U.S. Special Forces worldwide…officially specified lubricant of SIG SAUER.
MC50 BORE CLEANER 4fl oz Bottle. For heavy-duty gun cleaning, MC50R) Bore Cleaner is powerfully effective as a barrel, choke and cylinder cleaning treatment. Unlike bore solvent treatments that rely on noxious chemicals to break down hard build up, MC50 is actually a cleaning oil that wets debris and lifts it free of gun metal surfaces from beneath the debris. Mild scent, safe to use and biodegradable.
MC2500 2 fl oz SPRAY BOTTLE. MC2500® Oil is engineered with the same chemistry that distinguishes TW25B® — but it’s specially formulated in a lighter “oil” viscosity. MC2500® delivers the same exceptional performance that TW25B® grease is known for. Its lighter viscosity allows for easy migration to hard-to-reach weapon parts, such as trigger assemblies. Ideal for dispensing into parts where a full disassembly is neither desirable nor practical. Also excellent for general quick-lubrication replenishment to all parts. All synthetic, non-toxic.
How to use instructions below
Availability: 1 in stock