Mil-Com Products Information
These products were brought to our attention by BAT Machine Co, Inc! TW25B® lubricating light grease offers an unequaled level of lubrication and protection to firearms.
Engineered using proprietary PTFE nano-particle technology, TW25B® penetrates the pores of the metal and creates a roller-bearing smooth surface, greatly reducing component wear whilst offering an enhanced level of corrosion protection.
Why Use TW25B® lubricating light grease?
- TW25B® significantly improves firearm performance with longer lasting lubrication, lasting up to ten times longer than other lubricants.
- Performs dependably in all climates, under all weather conditions, on all types of firearms
- Works reliably in temperatures ranging from -90°F (-67°C) to +450°F (+232°C)
- Reduces the risk of friction and wear, helping to extend the life of weapon parts
- Repels sand, dust, grit, debris … resists wash-off, wear-off, burn-off, and evaporation between cleanings
- Generally harmless to wood, rubber, plastic or composite parts
- All synthetic, non-toxic, non-flammable and environmentally safe.
- Bolt lug abutments
- Bolt primary extraction cams
- Bolt cocking cams
- Light application to bolt body